The Benefits and Conditions of the Loyalty Club have been updated and streamlined, and apply to all members, old and new.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member has two steps:
1) complete a sign-up form with your full names, email address, a South African delivery address and cell phone number, and
2) make a purchase of a minimum of 12 bottles of wine (one transaction).
Your sign-up purchase of 12 bottles is subject to the membership discount (excluding wine on promotion). Become a member at the Rhebokskloof Tasting Room or by emailing the Loyalty Club (see below)!
Can I be a member living outside South Africa?
Unfortunately the Loyalty Club benefits are only available to South African residents.
How long is the membership?
Membership is for a calendar year, from 1 January – 31 December, and it is retained by purchasing 24+ bottles of wine per year.
Your first purchase of 12 bottles on joining the Club count towards the 24 bottles for the year!
What benefits do I get?
• A dedicated Loyalty Club Coordinator who will keep you informed and manage your orders!
• Free tastings at the Rhebokskloof Tasting Room (max. 4 people)!
• 15% discount on wines bought through the Loyalty Club and at the Tasting Room (excluding wine already on promotion and grape juice)!
• 15% discount on wine purchased at the restaurant with your meal!
• 20% discount on Hero Adventure Day Passes at Rhebokskloof MTB trails!
• Exclusive invitations to new product launches and tasting events!
• First option on pre-release and special vintage wines!
• Monthly promotional offering from the Loyalty Club emailed to you!
• Free delivery in South Africa on orders of 24+ bottles / 96+ pouches of wine and more (excl. grape juice)!
What are the conditions of the Club?
• All members are obliged to purchase 24+ bottles of wine per year to maintain membership status.
• Delivery takes 3 – 5 working days from receipt of payment.
• There is no membership discount on grape juice or wine already on promotion.
• The Loyalty Club is only available to South African residents.
What happens if I don’t buy 24 bottles a year?
Your membership will unfortunately be terminated, but you are welcome to join the Club again at any time by signing-up at the Tasting Room or directly with the Loyalty Club!
How do I know if I bought enough bottles to maintain membership?
Your Loyalty Club Coordinator will keep track of the number of bottles you’ve bought, and will let you know if you are short on a few cases.
What if I have an old Membership Card?
Your membership card will only be acknowledged as proof of membership until 31 December 2019. From January 2020 it will not be accepted in the Tasting Room, Restaurant or Loyalty Club.
All members must purchase 24+ bottles of wine in 2019 to retain membership status and benefits in 2020. All members are obliged to purchase a minimum of 24 bottles of wine each year.
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty and look forward to hearing from you!