- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Rhebokskloof Wine Estate is a business in the Wine and Hospitality industry that produce and sell wine, and offers a variety of hospitality-related services.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery confirmed by 5-7 business days. The delivery costs are R150 and will increase depending on location and the weight of the purchase.
- Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Rhebokskloof Wine Estate is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Rhebokskloof Wine Estate will refund the client in full within 60 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 25% administration fee.
Rhebokskloof Wine Estate shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Rhebokskloof Wine Estate via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Rhebokskloof Wine Estate separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Rhebokskloof Wine Estate takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including the sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Rhebokskloof Wine Estate chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Rhebokskloof Wine Estate may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Rhebokskloof Wine Estate based in South Africa trading as Rhebokskloof Wine Estate (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2006/001594/07.
- Rhebokskloof Wine Estate contact details
Company Physical Address:
8 Wine Route, Noord Agter – Paarl, Windmeul, 7623
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 021 869 8386